Stator coils are used in electric drives that convert electrical energy into mechanical power. A wide variety of different designs and electrical solutions are available. The aim is to steadily reduce the dimensions and weight of coils and to increase their electrical efficiency.
Development and production at InTiCa Systems meet the highest quality and functional requirements to ensure that products can withstand the most extreme environmental conditions. The right mix of materials and processes is vital to maximize the efficiency and stability of the products.
- Stator modules for hybrid and electric vehicles
- Stator modules for turbocharger systems
- Stator modules for diverse actuators
- Overmolded busbars for connection
Industry and Infrastructure
- Stator coils for industrial applications (e.g. motors for pumps)
- Overmolded coils for single tooth stators
- Stator modules for machine drives
- Stator modules for construction machine drives